We have gathered travel information for your trip to Morocco. We hope this page helps you plan a great trip to this wonderful African country!
Morocco is one of the true jewels of northern Africa and is well worth the experience visiting. The colorful markets, scenic mountains, desert adventures, beaches, diverse food options, and bustling cities are just some of what this amazing country can offer. The spices scent the air everywhere you go and create a magical atmosphere. Visit a melting pot of cultures that will create a welcoming experience for visitors. Keep reading to find out more travel information for the amazing country of Morocco.
Travel Guides and Information for Morocco
Language: Arabic and Berber
Monetary Unit: Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
Population: 36.7 Million (39th)
Total Area: 274,460 Square Miles (39th)
National Parks: 11
When to go…
The best time to visit is in the late spring and summer months of May-September, where you have warmer temps, warmer water and very little rain.
Best Things to Do
- Experience the narrow streets of the souks in Marrakesh
- Visit the largest car-free urban area in the world in Fez
- Try some traditional Moroccan cuisine
- Ride camels and have dinner under the stars in the Sahara Desert
- Go hiking in the Atlas Mountains
- See the blue city of colorful Chefchaouen
- Revive your senses with a good hammam, or Turkish bath
- Have breakfast in a hot air balloon ride over Marrakesh
Explore travel in another country!
We have traveled to many countries, so check out our guides here!