We have gathered travel information, facts, and weather of Argentina for your trip. We hope this page helps you plan a great trip to this beautiful country!
Argentina is a dream destination for many reasons. From the stunning beauty of Patagonia to the city life of Buenos Aires, this wonderful country has something for every traveler. Those fans of spending time outdoors can try rafting, biking, hiking, skiing, riding horses, and much more. The land of glaciers and glacial lakes has a unique and majestic beauty and is in many ways unlike the rest of South America. After a day’s adventure, enjoy a sunset and some Argentine wine, considered some of the best in the world. Keep reading for more travel information to this amazing country.
Travel Information and Guides for Argentina
Capital: Buenos Aires
Monetary Unit: Argentine Peso (ARS)
Population: 47.33 Million (31st)
Total Area: 1,073,500 Square Miles (8th)
National Parks: 33
When to go…
Buenos Aires is a year round destination. If you are looking for the warmest temperatures, December-February is your time, but the humidity can make things unpleasant. Our recommendation are the shoulder seasons of March-May and September-November. The weather of Argentina will be mild with the average temperatures in the low 70’s.
Best Things to Do
- Iguazú Falls is one of the most spectacular things to see in anywhere!
- Explore the many wonderful ”barrios” or districts of Buenos Aires
- Recoleta Cemetery is a unique experience with elaborate mausoleums
- Take a train ride in Tierra del Fuego National Park for mountains and waterfalls
- See an opera in Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires
- Take a cooking class to learn to make empanadas or eat some asado (barbecue)
Explore travel in another country!
We have traveled to many countries, so check out our guides here!