We have gathered travel information for your trip to Canada. We hope this page helps you plan a great trip to this beautiful country!
Canada lies north of the United States and is known for its exceptional natural beauty. If you are looking for post-card perfect beauty, here is where you will find it. Spectacular mountains, impressive glaciers, secluded lakes, and forests create magnificent scenery. Canadian cities are known to be safe, multicultural, and fun to explore, except for the occasional Grizzly bear that may be wandering the streets. However, those who crave a grand adventure will surely be impressed by everything it offers. Keep reading for more travel information to plan your next adventure to Canada.
Travel Information and Guides for Canada
Language: English and French
Monetary Unit: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Population: 38.01 Million
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Total Area: 3,855,100 Square Miles
National Parks: 48
When to go…
Ottawa, Canada (side charts)
The summer months of June-August are the warmest, but also the most expensive time of year. We would recommend you try April-May, when the temperatures are rising and the city starts to bloom.
Best Things to Do
- The Tulip Festival in Ottawa
- Winter Carnival in Quebec City
- Be amazed by the Canadian Rocky Mountains at Banff National Park
- A romantic getaway at Niagara Falls
- See the incredible blooms at Butchart Gardens near Victoria
- Go to the largest rodeo in the world at the Calgary Stampede
- Enjoy the four season resort of Whistler
- Go to a sporting event or other entertainment in Toronto
Explore travel in another country!
We have traveled to many countries, so check out our guides here!