We have gathered travel information for your trip. We hope this page helps you plan a great trip to this beautiful country!
This amazing country is hard to beat as a beautiful destination for a winter escape. While most travelers swarm to enjoy the beautiful beaches, there is much more to explore about this country. There are impressive ancient ruins, fantastic culture, epic volcanoes, dynamic cities, and mouthwatering cuisine famous worldwide. There is also tequila, where you will find the world’s best. It will require many visits to explore everything, so best to get started now in this unbelievable country. Keep reading for more travel information to help plan your next adventure.
Travel Information and Guides for Mexico
Capital: Mexico City
Monetary Unit: Mexican Peso (MXN)
Population: 126.01 Million (10th)
Total Area: 761,610 Square Miles (13th)
National Parks: 67
When to go…
The best time to visit is March-May, with temperatures in the high 70’s and overall ideal weather conditions during this period. The summer period has more rain and the winters can get chilly, especially in the evenings.
Best Things to Do
- Swim with dolphins in sunny Puerto Vallarta
- Take a scenic railroad trip into Copper Canyon, Mexico’s Grand Canyon
- Explore the museums and attractions of the Historic Center of Mexico City
- Head to the beaches of the Mayan Riviera on the Gulf of Mexico
- Visit the Mayan Metropolis of Chichén Itzá or amazing pyramids of Teotihuacán
Explore travel in another country!
We have traveled to many countries, so check out our guides here!